Monday, February 11, 2013

what I pray for, answer from yesterday

I don't believe one can achieve in life, solely on his human creativity. To tap into our creative power we need to connect the creator within us with the Creator of the Universe. Creativity is indeed crucial in my day to day work. I won't be able to start up a project without dedicating preliminary thoughts to Him. I heard Dr Zahazan Mohamed one day prescribing late night solats for those in businesses and trades.  According to him, it is impossible for a businessman to be successful without those nightly prayers. I somehow found this to be true. In connecting with Him, I would  find the rationale, the confidence, build up the justification, and identify the guiding principles of justice behind my course of conduct of the case. 

I connect everyday. All the times, almost. I connect simply by uttering these words and dwell on the meaning. When I can't think straight, these are the words that calm me down. It feels powerful and great to connect to Him, the Creator of the Universe.


No comments: