Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Che Jam Dalam Episod ; Che Jam Going To Jail (for breach of duty of care)

Stupid log today.

Today the moving forward feels uphill. I listed down ever task that I attended to since 9am today just to visualise in writing the value I just added to today. I needed assurance. Sort of crazy, huh ? If I go on lamenting, there will be tears in my eyes. Now is not suitable time for tears. A new client is coming around 2.30pm. We'll do the sob sobbing tonight before we go to sleep, ok ? I need to take lunch soon. Lunch will be dried apricot and strawberry cuts in Marigold plain yogurt.

Can't imagine; Maryam had a difficult time when she was heavy with Isa and about to give birth to him. She isolated herself from her people to a high place. Can't imagine the mental anguish she went through when her people threw on her all sorts of wild accusations. There, when she was weakest, Allah ordered her to shake the trunk of  the date tree so that juicy ripened dates would fall, so that she could eat them. Allah ordering that to a woman about to give birth ? Just imagine, why ?

How is my difficulty compared to Maryam's ? It's like a seawater drop off the vast ocean. Even then, Maryam was asked to go shake the tree trunk. There's no tree trunks that need shaking in my case. Just some sense, and into my head, at that.

No comments: