Saturday, February 9, 2013

apa-apa aja


Today is Chinese New Year. So the Year of The Snake has begun. Under the Chinese horoscopes, I was born in the Year of the Rooster. I do read their horoscopes just for the thrills of good hopes they predict and I am sometimes amazed at how correct their analysis on my personal character is. Now a little bit of crap; Joey Yap says love is gonna bloom for me this year. Too late la I think. I am going to 'menopause' already, what else is there to bloom ? The prediction is of course for younger roosters. He also says it's gonna be a tough year, career-wise. But another astrologer predicts otherwise. Professionally, it's gonna be an auspicious year he says.

Enough of crap. Err.. Mat Jenin lahir dalam tahun apa ek ?

Born in 1969, I am the Rooster announcing the dawn; the rooster in its natural position. I am associated with the sickle, the cutting instrument. Useful, and can cause hurt at the same time. One book says I am prone to binging. Was true last time, not true anymore now. (Nak beli Samsung Galaxy Camera pun survey pendapat ramai orang dulu) It also says somewhere else I find maturity late in life. I hope I have, found it, he he he. Another thing, I am good in the literature and the arts. Betul ke ? I think I am lacking in the appreciative faculties of the arts. Another thing, roosters are associated with the season of autumn, and the emotion of sorrow. How so ? Maybe I should capitalize on this feeling of sorrow.

Hmmm... sorrowful, am I ?

No comments: