My life destiny is nothing I can change. It is nothing that is a direct consequence of my past deeds. It happens anyway. As a muslim I believe that it is written. But when it happens, I can always adjust my sail.
Maybe I need some time to grieve and to regain my bearing, but I sure will recover. And to adjust my sail, I need the might that is made possible by my health. Praise be to Allah Who has given me strength all this while. So the best way is not to rebel against my Destiny, but to make friends with her. If you believe that Destiny is so written to make you into a stronger person, you will become a stronger person with the passage of time.
You must believe that there is this thing called divine intervention. I believe Allah does intervene for the better, always.
These flowers are from Google Image
Self-Discipline solves 90% of my woes, if not 100%. In the past, most of my problems arose from my failure to organise myself and my time efficiently. That was, precisely, lack of self-discipline. But by making a sustained effort, strengthening the rein, and exercising more self-restraint, I have solved my office issues, my financial problems, and even to a certain degree, my health problems. Today, I am a much happier person. I am also lucky to be surrounded by my loved ones who support and love me in return. Careerwise, when I get myself more organised, I make more happy clients. To make more and more happy clients is the way to go.
So add Discipline as well to your list of friends. They are my two close friends whom I can't do without.

No comments:
Post a Comment