![]() |
| too tropical for an Innisfree ? |
Lake Isle of Innisfree
I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree,
And a small cabin build there, of clay and wattles made;
Nine bean rows will I have there, a hive for the honey bee,
And live alone in the bee loud glade.
And I shall have some peace there, for peace comes dropping slow,
Dropping from the veils of the morning to where the cricket sings;
There midnight's all a glimmer, and noon a purple glow,
And evening full of the linnet's wings.
I will arise and go now, for always night and day
I hear lake water lapping with low sounds by the shore;
While I stand on the roadway, or on the pavements grey,
I hear it in the deep heart's core.
- W.B. Yeats
.jpg)
1 comment:
you can have some peace kat Planet kool. pepagi sebelum pergi kerja didendang oleh orkestra burung. petang petang pun ada orkestra burung menghibur. bila nak mai?
Post a Comment